During this time of the COVID 19 pandemic ensuring that our psychological health and well being is maintained is of great importance. I offer face to face and remote sessions in the form of secure video platform or telephone sessions.
To allow us to meet face to face in a COVID 19 secure environment I have put in place a series of mitigating procedures to ensure that our work together is as safe as possible , being guided by the Government and NHS advise as well as my two regulatory bodies UKATA and BACP . The procedures are as follows:
- I will not work with you face to face if you or myself have symptoms of COVID 19 which include a new persistent cough, high temperature ( above 37.5) or fatigue.
- Prior to our first face to face meeting I will ask you about any relevant medical history that identifies you as clinically vulnerable to COVID 19 and discuss with you any additional safeguards that may need to be put in place or we may choose to work remotely together to ensure your safety.
- You will wear a face mask on entering the Elsie Whitely Innovation Centre until you are seated in my office where you are then able to remove it for the session.
- You are asked to apply the provided hand sanitiser on entering the Elsie Whitley Innovation Centre and on entering my office.
- I will greet you wearing a face mask and will remove it only when I am seated 2 meters apart from you.
- Seating within my office is 2 meters apart and there is ongoing ventilation via an open window.
- Our session will be conducted without face masks as we will maintain social distancing.
- The office is cleaned thoroughly between each client with all hard surfaces and upholstery disinfected and the office hoovered.
- I ask you to take all your used tissues home with you at the end of the session.
- If you would like a drink during the session I ask you to bring your own.
- I follow the up to date Government and NHS guidelines as well as adhering to BACP and UKATA guidelines and review and amend my procedures appropriately.